RONALD MCDONALD'S.jpgOnly type below this line

Adison G Final 12/4/13 MY BABY BROTHER WAS BORN!

I was excited when my baby brother was born. September 29 2011. I had to wait a long time in the hospitals waiting room, he was adorable. We named him Samuel, his nick – name is Sam, I was glad because, I want to be a big sister to two little kids. I love him. He is so chubby. He looked so cute! He was wrinkly as a raison. I got to hold him. He spit up a little. I had to get a towel to clean it up. Then Sam took a nap. I took a nap to, on the colorful couch at the hospital. I love, love, love him. He is the best brother ever! I could never dream of a better family. I love my family. I hope it will never change. Just like I might change , but not my personality.

McDonald’s
Adison Gerken

I love McDonald’s because sometimes it has a play area. The waiters that work there are very nice. They decorate very well. McDonald’s is my favorite restaurant. Before I eat I always play on the play area. They keep it very clean. After I eat I play again. There is a lot of different McDonald’s, so only a few of them have a play area. I don’t like the burgers. Do you?
The food at McDonald’s is delicious. Every Happy Meal comes with a toy. I always order chicken nuggets with ranch and a side of fries with ketchup and pop. When its night time and I have McDonald’s for dinner I usually get a milkshake.
I love the Ronald McDonald guy! He’s always sitting on the bench in the play area. I sit on his lap sometimes. When I get to the top of the play area I look down on him. He looks really little. I love the play area!
At McDonald’s it is always pretty clean. They have things off the tables so it really makes me feel at home. Why it makes me feel at home because it is usually pretty clean.
McDonald’s is my favorite restaurant for all those reasons. I like the décor, cleanliness, and the food. I love it when I get to go with my mom and sister. It feels like a girl’s night out. That’s why I like McDonald’s. I give McDonald’s a big fat 5 out of 5. I recommend you go to McDonald’s. Its décor is not that great, it is a great experience.
Hi, I’m Ronald McDonald.
Here comes Adi!

Hurricanes Adi Gerken A Hurricane is violent and tropical water. A Hurricane gets its energy from the worm moist air at the ocean surface. Ones a Hurricane forms, in the middle of the Hurricane forms a small silent eye. Meteorologists are working on how Hurricanes form. Storm Surge pushes sea water on shore during a Hurricane, flooding towns near the coast. Heavy rains are causing floods in inland places as well. Hurricane Floyd drenched parts of the U.S. east coast with 8 to 16 inches of rain in 1999. Powerful winds during Hurricane Andrew drove wood into trunks of trees! High winds, storm surge, flooding and tornadoes cause damage to houses and cars that are in the path of the Hurricane. Hurricanes are HUGE storms!!! They can be up to 600 miles across and have strong winds spiraling inward and upward at speeds of 75 to 200 mph. Each Hurricane lasts for over a week, moving 10-20 miles per hour over the open ocean. A Hurricane has a centre or “eye”. This can be up to 50 km(32 miles) across. Here the weather is surprisingly calm with low winds and sometimes clear skies. As the eye passes overhead, there is a lull in the stormy conditions for almost a few hours.