Only type below this line

10/31/13

Gabrielle S Final 12/9/13

It’s Halloween.

October 31, 2012 was Halloween on a dark and spooky night. We were walking on the sidewalk and there was a lot of talking. I watch a TV show called, Austin and Ally. I wish I was a main character, on that show. I was dressed as Snow white, and my sister was dressed as aurora My sister said, It`s spooky and a lot of talking. When is it going to be Christmas I thought that was funny! We all went down my neighborhood and Red Maple everybody now’s that that’s the best place to go trick-or-treating. There was, light fog, and screaming. When we all got home I tried to count all my candy, but it was too much. Then I took a shower and when I was done my ant was still there. That really made my day.

Pizza Biga
Gabrielle Stallings

I love Pizza Biga. Their pizza does not have cheese. Do you like cheese? I do not like cheese or pepperoni. The pizza at Pizza Biga does not have pepperoni or cheese on their pizza, and it taste really good. You also get to make your own pizza, if you’re a kid. All of those are resines why I like Pizza Biga. Once I went on a field trip there in pre-school, and that was the first time I went to Pizza Biga.
My favorite part of the pizza is the tomato slices. In class we all took turns trying to guess my favorite part of the pizza. Emma said ranch, she was close. I do like ranch but I like the tomato sauces even more.
The table is reddish brownish. I think the table is red because red means good luck.
Sometimes the waiters ask us kids if we want to make our own pizzas. The oven has fire under it; I hope the pizza did not burn. I give Pizza Biga a big fat 5.

Gabrielle S Stallings 5/20/14
THUNDERSTORMS
WHAT IS THUNDER
Thunder is the sound that lightning makes. You could say that a lightning stroke makes a path for itself by exploding the air around the lightning’s path that gets pushed back in waves, very suddenly and very hard. It is the sound of these air waves being pushed back that we call thunder.
HOW DOES THE RAIN CHANGE INTO A THUNDERSTROM
Because the earth travels all around the sun because half of the earth has a dark side and the other side of the earth has a light side.
WHAT CAUSES A THUNDERSTORM
You need moisture to form clouds and rain. You also need unstable air that is relatively warm and can rise rapidly. You need lift.
ARE THUNDERSTORMS DANGEROUS-WHY
Yes, all thunderstorms are dangerous. Every thunderstorm produces lightning, which kills more people each year than tornadoes. About 75 to 100.
HOW FAR AWAY IS A THUNDERSTORM/ OTHER STROMS
The purpose of the experiment is to watch and lesion to give you the clues you need. Example, I watch and lesion to get the information I need to learn more about thunderstorms.