Only type below this line

PRIYA 12/4/13 Final Draft

I went to Yellowstone Park in Arizona. It was 2011. My family and I went in a cave. We saw bats that were as black as ebony wood and sparkling silver water. It was humid in the cave. It smelled like garbage in the cave. The bats were adorable. It was wet in the cave. It was dark. The cave was made of rocks. The rocks were shiny black and shiny gray. A bat flew close to me, I was frightened. The rest of the bats were sleeping. My dad told me ‘’Bats sleep upside down.'' And I was like ‘’ok’. A little bit later the bats were soon flying everywhere. I walked around the cave and there was a bunch of Bess’ Beetles in one corner of the cave. I love bats because they're black and brown.

thCAIZJIG0.jpg
Taco Bell

Priya Andra

I’d say Taco Bell is a very good restaurant because it has very good food, décor, and service. And I think it’s great for special occasions because they have great food and tasty desserts. My brother and I always order tacos, potatoes’, and cinnabuns. Then one day a Doritos taco came out and then my brother tried it He said it was awesome! Do you like tacos and potatoes?
The tacos have sour cream, tomatoes’, lettuce, and chicken. The potatoes have cheese and sour cream. I like the food because they have different tastes.
The paintings on the walls interest me by the colors. How do they make these designs?
The waiters always ask ‘’how is the food’’. And the waiters always ask ‘’would you want anything else?’’. And also if we want takeout and its cold we wait in the car outside and they will bring it to us.
So I love this restaurant and it’s the best ever! So I would rate it a big fat juicy 5 out of 5. I think it’s a great restaurant. One time I had the hottest sauce ever and I like ‘’it’s not hot at all’’! And when my dad tried it his tongue was burning like hot peppers.

Priya Andra 5/19/14

HURRICANES

Hurricanes can be very strong. Hurricanes last for a week, moving 10-20 miles per hour over the open ocean. A Hurricane gets it’s energy from the warm moist air at the ocean surface. The most recent worst Hurricanes were in Bangladesh, Carolina, USA, Mexico, Jamaica, Haiti, and Darwin USA. A Hurricane is violent and tropical water. Once a Hurricane forms a small silent eye forms in the middle. Meteorologists are working on how Hurricanes form. Storm Surge pushes seawater on shore during a Hurricane, flooding town near the coast are very wet. Heavy rains are causing flooding in inland places as well. Hurricane Floyd drenched parts of the U.S. East coast with 8-16 inches of rain in 1999. High winds, storm surge, flooding, and tornadoes cause damage to houses and cars that are in the path of a Hurricane. Hurricanes are huge storms! They can be up to 600 miles across and have strong winds spiraling inward and upward at speeds of 75 to 200 mph.